A brief summary of our absolute guarantees to you:
- We will never sell your information to another party for any reason, EVER!
- We will never trade your information with another company for any reason, EVER!
- If we ever stop providing services for any reason, we will not sell or trade your information to anyone for any reason, unless you have given us your permission to do so.
- We will make sure that your information is being protected with the latest technologies available to us.
- We will do our best to make sure that our systems are never compromised.
- If we ever need to contact you via email or other method we will always do so discreetly
- Any items you order will be discreetly packaged, with no indication of the contents.
- While we may occasionally make special offers from other trusted companies or vendors available to you, these offers come from Scarlet Girl™, and your information will not be shared unless you give us permission to do so.
- While we may occasionally host events in connection with other trusted companies or vendors your information will not be shared unless you give us permission to do so.
Use of Backend Databases to Save Information
We use backend databases to collect or gather information that you give us willingly. These databases are protected with the latest technologies available and will not purposely be shown or shared with any second or third parties without your explicit permission.
We will not sell or trade your information, ever, under any circumstance. Never. We use these backend databases to store information for your convenience and for the sole purposes of billing practices, client contact information, and status of projects that are pending in our system.
Information We Collect That You DO NOT Give Us
We reserve the right to collect your IP address and the domain from which you came to our site. We will never purposely share this information with any second or third party for any reason. Our server access logs record information about the domain and IP (Internet Protocol) address that you are using. This information will not be purposely shared with anyone other than our internal Administrative staff. The sole purpose of this practice is to monitor our site to track how much traffic we are getting, and where it is coming from as well as to see whether someone has tried to penetrate our security.
Please let us know how you feel about our efforts.